Tuesday Morning Laugh....

Ann

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation in Jerusalem . While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her buried here in the Holy Land for $150 or we can have her shipped back home for $5000. The husband thought about it and told the undertaker he would have her shipped back home. The undertaker asked him, "why would you spend $5000 to have her shipped home when you could have a beautiful burial here, and it would only cost $150????" The husband replied, "Long ago, a man died here, was buried here, and three days later, rose from the dead. I Just can't take that chance!"

Hi Ann,

Brilliant as ever,should change this to Thursday morning laugh,did you hear the one about -

Young man trying without much sucess to chat up a woman in a bar,finally she says to him-look you are wasting your time -I am a ****,whats that he replies,puzzled,well she says,see that young woman over there in the corner,I would like to take her home and make mad passionate love to her all night.Gosh says the young man I must be a **** also,cos,thats just what Id like to do.

Young bull to old bull-I say, why dont we run down this hill and make love to one of the cows in the valley?

Old bull to young bull-Why dont we just walk down to the valley and make love to all of the cows.

Gabriel to God at the beginning of time-

Ah! God I am just back from a meeting with all the angels about your plans for Scotland

What about them says God

Well we think youve been a wee bit too generous to the Scots.

In what respect says God

Look at generous areas of outstanding areas of natural beauty you have given them,the wildlife,eagles,deer,salmon and ptarmigan to name just a few.

Well says God smiling wryly-just wait to you see the neighbours Iam giving them.