Time Again! Yuckkkkk!

jstdzy

Hi All,

It's that time again. Tomorrow (Friday) I go get my blood drawn, Monday is CAT and Wed. is MRI and Friday is ONC appt.! I HATE NEEDLES!!!! Especially I.V.'s!!! YUCK! Maybe I should take a little pill? Yep I think I will. I keep thinking it will get easier and it just doesn't for me. I become a total nut 2 weeks out and get crazier the closer it gets. Good news is that I should be able to go to every 6 months after this time, so I'll only be bonkers 2 times a year!

Dana

Hi Dana,

I share your dislike of needles even though I was a blood doner for years.CAT and MRI scans,my you are being spoiled,busy week ahead then,hope everything goes well for you and that you can shout from the rooftops - NED.

Thank you for a the prayers and good wishes. Monday is the Cat and thank heavens I get the results the same day! The CAT is the one that worries me the most, for some reason I'm just not that concerned about brain mets. I just think the surgeon and all the other docs caught it too soon. The CAT is what gets to me. So we shall see what happens Monday I'll post Monday as soon as I get the good word! Love you guys! Thank again!

Dana