Off subject here....

KatieB

I gave birth to a beautiful and healthy son 6 years ago.

Mine was a family of three. Me, Rick and Hunter... thru the twists and turns of such a terrible year, our lives took another unexpected turn recently...this time a happy one!

This morning at 4:30am our daughter was born!

It was meant to be that we were introduced to her birthmother several months ago and she chose us to adopt her baby.

We haven't named her yet- but we wanted to share this joyous news with our friends and family here at LCSC.

Congrats, Katie and Rick;

What wonderful news. As for names.........Faylene is a unuasual but nice name...LOL

I'm so excited for you three.....four!

Faylene

Congratulations! What a lucky little girl to become part of your special family, and I'm sure you feel just as blessed to be receiving her. What a wonderful tribute to the legacy of your father, Katie. You guys bring tears of joy to my eyes.

Katie,

Congratulations; so happy for you, Rick and Hunter!!! :):):)

What a wonderful way to start the year!!

God bless

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18/03 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Katie, Rick & Hunter,

A bundle of love to enjoy. How big was this little girl. No bigger than a minute, whoops wait a minute I forgot your in Texas. lol... How perfect a beautiful boy and his little sister. She could not have been blessed to a more caring and beautiful family. God Bless you and your family. This is awsome news... Congrats!!!

Peace and prayers :D:D

Karen

Dear Katie, Rick and Hunter,

OHHHHHHH, you KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM for YOU??????!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE A GIRL a little Daughter for you, and sister for Hunter and Granddaughter for the Grandparents, A neice for Aunts and Unlces and I think I will call her OUR little Blessing for the rest of (her's) and your extended family here. Welcome home little one! We can't wait to see you! Congratulations!!!!

Much Love and Hugs,

Katie and Rick, what wonderful news!!!!!! I am so happy for you. In case you couldn't tell our daughter Faith is adopted, ha,ha. Other than the fact that she looks nothing like us, I cannot imagine life without her. We missed the first 13 months of her life but quickly made up for lost time. Your life will be blessed beyond belief. Congratulations and post a photo soon!!!!!!!!

David C