Saturdays's Air

Outrider1

Here it is 10:49 and no air yet, I hope everyone is doing well this bright morning. It is 57 degrees at almost 11 of the clock and sounds to be breezy outside. It's supposed to warm into the upper 70's by afternoon. I have no particular plans for the day except to maybe go to the library after my daughter gets home from her drill meet, if it is early enough.

I think I am gonna go warm up some home made chicken noodle soup that my daughter made yesterday. It turned out rather well, but I knew it would since she followed my instructions and used my recipe, lol. She did good for a first try

(she is thinking of going to culinary school, so I have been letting her get her hands into the cooking of dinner).

I hope you all have a lovely spring day today.

Dawn

Well just as the snow was melting and spring was just around the corner up north, we got more snow on Thursday night. It is supposed to be just below freezing for the weekend and then warming back up next week. Sure has been a different winter weather wise. But in a good way because it has been warmer than normal.