Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Looks like I beat Eric in but missed yesterday altogether. Uncharacteristically overcast today. Sounds like my daughter and family at the water park in Orlando may be rained out today.

Just took a raspberry/blueberry french yogurt cake out of the oven

I swear Stephanie, I read that line and said out loud "Oh man!" I have a bag of frozen fruit in the freezer and am going to have to make a cake/cobbler. What do you recommend? Never mind it's going to blow my efforts to lose a few pounds (again, I gained them back lol). By the way, followed Eric's lead to the photo of Gates' new campus. Beautiful.

Morning Judy, hope weather is good on the Lakes.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

Hi Judy,

OOOPS,sorry I didnt think you would be up by the time I came home from ABC,I should have checked!!.Never mind the readers can have twice the fun,and half the excuse for not adding their airs,maybe this could be a real busy day online-anyway what on earth are you up so early for?

Hey all, hope things are going well. Doin okay here.

Yup, blueberry / Raspberry french yogurt cake sounds like a diet breaker to me. So wierd about all the airline problems being caused by invisible grit, least that's what I heard it called on the news. Couple airlines have made test flights to see if they receive any damage but I don't know how much I'd wanna be one of the guinea pigs on the first flights that are carrying people. Seem to me when a plane falls out of the sky that could hurt.

Starting to get a little excited about playing next week at the Cancer survivors luncheon. Just gives me more reason to keep on trying. I'm so winded all the time that my phrasing when I sing had top all be altered to fit the amount of air I have to work with.

Gonna try to post a pic of my new guitar here so bear with me. Have a great day all.post-30360-141270978565_thumb.jpg

Hi Donny,

Didnt know you played acoustic guitar,I also play,I have a Yamaha,like Paul McCartney I play left-handed,would be great if we could get to-gether for a jamming session?I do have to add I am self taught and I dont think I am ready for my public yet,if am not playing my guitar and singing by myself,I will when asked by my friends to bring out my guitar at a party,fully how they always wait until later in the evening after they have had a few drinks,you dont think theres a connection there do you?

Hi everyone,55 here today but doesnt feel like it with the wind blowing.Judy speaking of diets,my wife is diabetic and is always trying to watch her weight. I know it is a struggle for her and sometimes I feel bad because I am one of those people who can eat all I want and never gain a pound. Nice guitar Donny. Eric,each day I read a little bit of history trivia and music trivia. The other day I read where your very own Bay City Rollers got their name by throwing a dart at a world map and it landed on Bay City Michigan.