Big time Lurker

headbo

Dear Survivors:

I thought I should finally post to introduce myself. I come to this site daily to find both courage and hope and to see how everyone is doing. As everyone here knows, it is a major roller coaster ride that never ends.

Visit my sister's website and you will see her whole story. Her story is online in an attempt to help people realize the dangers of smoking and to help them quit.

I must admit that I feel I know everyone here although you don't know me. My prayers are with each and everyone of you and I wish everyone nothing but good news this New Year.

Sincerely,

Kelly

Wow, you took pictures in the hospital as a keepsake! I sure hope she is doing well now. Welcome to your coming out party( out from just lurking) and glad you found support with us. Donna G

Tiny --

My sister's story is at the website www.whyquit.com. It is a smoking cessation site and is divided into three categories.

1. Motivation - where Kim's story is.

2. Education - Joel's library where you truly learn about your smoking addition and why it is so hard to quit.

3. Support - for when you are thinking things are very difficult and people are there to offer their support.

The link to this board is under the Support heading. That is how I found you all.

Kelly