Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the Mom's out there. It's a special one for me. I'm never with my kids on Mom's Day but we were all together yesterday and Wendy and Dominick will still be with us today.

It is a beautiful day in Orlando this morning. Sun is shining, it's 74 and only predicted to go to the mid to high 80s. Perfect weather for me. We'll only be here for the morning. Check out is at 11. Wendy and Dominick are in a little cabin just across from us. The campground is lovely--trees, a little stream across the way and a big lake. I'm appreciating life, family and nature today.

Have a good day everyone.

Judy in KW

Hi Judy,

We are some pair,I started the air afer checking no one had yet posted,and during my typing you managed to beat me to the draw,by 20mins,should have skipped ABC? isnt this good fun?

Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's out there!

I was not able to have children. And today at church, they featured a woman who also could not have children, but talked about all the children she has Mothered through her mission work. Nice touch for Mother's Day.

In Michigan, we got a virtual smorgasbord for weather. In Northern Michigan, it snowed. Where I'm at in the mid-Michigan, we got blustering winds, rain, sun, wind, rain, sun, wind, rain again. Then in Southern Michigan, they got the warm front, and had tornados, and violent storms with lots of power outages, trees down, etc. Crazy stuff this Spring in Michigan.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your time with your children, and the beautiful campground Judy in KW!!!!

Eric, too funny. I'll go read your entry now!

Judy in MI

Happy Mothers Day all, you too Eric.

We had a lovely brunch here at the house. There were 10 of us. Yummy food, yummier mimosa's. What a delight to have all the women I love here with me. I am so very blessed.

It's a beautiful day.