WOW, It has been a long time...

Hi all! It has been so long since I've posted not sure if you all will remember me. My husband has Stage IV NSC, diagnosed in March of '09. Finished radiation to lung and brain for mets and chemo in Sept and was stable on clinical trial for vaccine until last month. Scans showed slight growth in main tumor and "spots" in right lung. They started him on Gemzar in April and scan done after one round showed a decrease in size and number of new spots, no change in main tumor. April's MRI of the brain was clear. Dang what a rollercoaster we are always on! Hope to have time to catch up with the recent posts. Thinking of and praying for you all!

Thanks for the welcome back and other kind words. He is fairing much better in regards to side effects with this new drug. He is actually out and about today visiting his former coworkers for lunch. After a year of doing not much at all without me by his side that is exciting news! :D