Tuesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Wow, I've been on forever catching up on new posts. How terrific is that. I've stopped fretting when things get real slow. People come on as they need us and we have many members who still respond with support. It's good we are here.

My desktop weather didn't come up for some reason but my station in the house says it's 78. Stan's preparing for a fishing trip but when I got up it was pouring. It's stopped now and hope he has a nice day. Donna, I can't believe that weather in your neck of the woods. I don't know that we hit 93 yesterday. Crazy.

I got a pleasant surprise yesterday. When I called the Cancer Center for the second time saying I didn't have a finger stick appointment, she checked the schedule and said I'don't have an appointment til June 1. That's the day before my next chemo. It was probably a glitch in the scheduling but I got off two weeks in a row. Lovin it. Their policy of sticks every week annoy me. It's not at all necessary. Only had weekly ones (down here) with MDA when I was on the mega chemos in the early days of treatment. Anyway, the woman asked did I want to come in earlier--I laughed and said "no, I'm good."

Have a good day everyone.

Judy in KW

Good morning all! Well, we broke a record yesterday. Has not ever hit 93 degrees in Michigan in May! Man it was hot. Hot and humid. My AC had trouble keeping the house to 75 it was working so hard. Then hubs decides to pick a big bunch of lilacs, thinking their pungent odor would be pleasing to me. I threw them out this morning, strong perfumy odors make me wheeze. LOL

KW Judy glad you don't need the blood work! Nice, huh? Hope your man has a good day fishing. It's supposed to get to 85 today, which is crazy for us, but I'll take it. Last year we only had 3 days where it hit 90, and we're supposed to get to 90 3 days this week! This is crazy. Noticed this morning, the turtles have come out, a sure sign of summer. They sun themselves in the road, and we have to be vigilant about not hitting them. If it's not a snapper, I'll even stop and remove them from the road. I love those turtles.

Feeling much better again today! Yeah. This is not going to be a long term cold/flu. Yeah!!!!!

K, got to go! I'm at work and lots to get done today!

Judy in MI

Good morning, everyone!

It was 70 degrees as I rode to work this morning. The wind isn't as bad today as yesterday. It's supposed to get up to 91 degrees this afternoon. Looking at the 10 day forecast, the forecast high for every day is 90 degrees or over. I guess summer is here.

Last night was group night. Rose baked a birthday cake for Katie, and we gave it to her and sang Happy Birthday at the meeting. Happy Birthday, Katie!

Not much else happening here. Good luck fishing, Stan! Have a great day, all!