Mom's Scan Results Today

pewjumper

Mom had another scan today and we're so very humbled and happy to say that it has been 3 and a half years NED! She goes back for one more scan in a year and then I guess we're pretty much out of the woods.

So thankful, again, for all the loving support we have found here over the years and want to encourage you ALL that there is always hope. The LCSC Forum has played a pivotal role in helping me cope and educate both myself and my mom about what to expect, what choices were working for others, and what NOT to be afraid of. This is a wonderful place for all of you survivors and survivors' families who are ready to beat some lung cancer. :)

As for me, finished my first year back to school at the University of Tennessee. The only casualty was Calculus, which I'll retake again in a couple of semesters; but otherwise I made all A's and B's and I've lost over 300 pounds at this point. I'm very blessed.

I MISS you here, buddy! I know you are on FB a bit - but I don't really 'do' FB though I do read it. Glad to hear the news and see your svelte new bod! You'll kick calculus butt next time, I'm sure of it. You can do ANYTHING you set your mind to.

Thanks for stopping by and say 'hey' to mom. I wish her years of NED.

Kasey

Hi Marshall,

Just catching up with recent mailings,well great story to start off with-thanks,great to hear your mum is doing so well,please pass on my best wishes to her,and yourself doing so well at Uni,well done,sorry about the calculus,I did struggle with that branch of maths nearly forty years ago myself,Iam sure you will nail it next time round.All the very best for your remaining studies.