Almost 4 years!!!

LovesLife

That is just great - makes me smile and hope I am in the same line as you.

When you had CXR instead of CT's did you get really worried at first. I have had CT's every time but my June checkup is going to be just a CXR so I'm worried.......

Well if i wasn't worried about that odds are i could find something else.

Anyway - A very very big congratulations!

Annette

Thanks guys!

Annette - I was nervous about the CXR's, but over time I have gotten used to the schedule. I never seem to worry when I am going for an x-ray, but boy, that once a year CT scan certainly has me shaking in my boots! The scary thing with this type of cancer is that I am never out of the woods - I have to be followed for the rest of my life because it can return after many years. This year, wouldn't you know it I started having more trouble breathing and was using more Bricanyl. Thought for sure the cancer was back - turns out ... simple asthma and just need to start a daily dose of something to help that out.

So, I guess on the positive I only have a break down once a year as opposed to more often?!? Good luck on your testing in June and don't hesitate to reach out when you are freaking out before test time!

Hugs,

Linda

Great news Linda. I think I heard you shouting out with joy on your results from way up north...........or was that the wine. Have a great summer.