Saturday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! It's bright and sunny and already 81 degrees at 9 am this morning. It's only supposed to get to 85 because of some thunderstorms coming in this evening. Lovely weather.

Bruce, you should be home now--at the farm May 15 to 24. Know how I remember? Your post spontaneously pops up when I open LCSC LOL. I think I must have bookmarked it by mistake. I'll get in the list and see if I have Lungevity marked twice. Anyway I love it! It reminded me you are home and WHERE ARE YOU FRIEND? SHOW YOURSELF LOL.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend planned. We are officially into it, although some of you may have started with an early out yesterday. We have nothing planned but a graduation brunch for a neighbor's daughter at a place we call John's (NY Pizza Cafe) on Sunday. I've mentioned it before, beautiful outdoor setting in which to eat. That will be fun. Many friends are gone this time of year so no big picnic but we'll be doing our celebrating in a couple of weeks when all the kids (all two of them) and all the grandkids (all three of them) are here lol. Stan and I were talking last night about how much fun these holidays were when we lived in NJ. I grew up with four girls who had a combined 16 kids. Add twelve adults and what fun it was.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW