Tuesday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

It was 75 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high for this afternoon is 93, and like every day for as long as this humidity is around, we have a chance of storms.

Great job telling your story, Eric! I guess we shouldn't be surprised that someone who lectures every day would be good at telling his story on a video.

Not much going on here. My project this week is to build a fish cleaning station to mount on the side of my boat. More on that later...

Have a great day, all!

Morning All! Bud thanks for opening. I really am losing my mind. I thought I did open this morning lol.

It's hot in KW. The temp is not as relevant as the humidity. I've been working outside some yesterday and today and come in soaking wet. Pacing myself thru to Thurs when the next round of kids comes in. They will be coming in from Orlando and traveling with two kids, they didn't get here til 11 pm last time they came.

Bud, I remember we had a filet board on our boat but I think it was just mounted in a fish holder. Haven't done much fishing in ages and really can't remember anything but that it was handy for cutting bait.

Eric, I'm looking forward to your video. It's getting rave reviews!

I won't do much the rest of the day. Cancer Group tonight and dinner afterward. I do look forward to dinner out after the meeting.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

Good Evening Everyone,

Weather here driech(wet and miserable)however warm driech.Bud,I didnt know you owned a boat,seems everyone in America owns a boat,even if you live in Arizona?gosh in Scotland we have water everywhere,but I dont own a boat,am I missing out on some fun?.Glad you enjoyed my video,I only hope some young student seeing it,is encouraged to give up the weed.

Hi Judy,hope you are feeling a wee bit better in yourself,I always find early in the mornings is the worst time for feelings of unease to creep over me,particularly I am awake lying in bed,unsuccessfully trying to get back to sleep,if I let it get on top of me I know I could win an olympic gold for worrying.Its such a vaccous emotion,it dosnt do you the slightest good.As Jesus said "Who for worry can add one day to his life".Best to get active on these occassions to distract your negative thinking and soon you will feel much better.I think you will have to give us a proper contemporary description of your family tree,you have so many members coming and going through your house I am completely confused,arent you the lucky one,hope your enjoy the next group of kids visiting shortly.

Good afternoon everyone - unless you're on the west coast and it's morning. Judy, I'm really sorry about your pain and your fears. I certainly know that feeling and waiting makes it even harder.

Eric, we don't own a boat and never have, even tho. it's only about an hour to the (soon to be oily) Atlantic ocean. I grew up in Minnesota ("Land of 10,000 Lakes") and my family and their families didn't own boats either. No, poverty wasn't the reason! Many friends and neighbors in MN and neighboring Wisconsin did have boats and, better yet, summer cabins on lakes in the northern part of the state. I think Bud lives in Texas - close to Arizona - and there are lakes in TX. Arizona, of course, has the Grand Canyon, with a river running through it. It's VERY difficult to get down to that river. Enough US Geography for today. I finally saw your video and I thought it was wonderful. Assumed it was rehearsed. You never know what's going to get someone to quit smoking. For one of my sons, it was the cost. Not starting, tho., is another story. I don't understand why people do start. Your video makes a good argument for quiting before it's too late or never starting the habit. It is unbelieveably addictive. I quit 7 years ago.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Muriel

Good Evening my friends,

Well Eric, we just got our second boat. LOL! We got a pontoon boat a couple of years ago, and so enjoy taking it to the hundreds of lakes around here, and boating, fishing, eating and sunning. Well, we decided to get a paddle boat for our little lake that we live on. We found one on E-Bay for 1/3 the cost of a new boat. It's beautiful. So we spent the last two nights sitting in the little boat, paddling around our lake, getting some nice exercise (foreign to me LOL), and looking at the fish and turtles in the lake. It's been nice.

Today is a crappy day though. Cold, wet, and I've been struggling with terrible spasms through out my whole body. I will tell you that I am frustrated, and so praying for my next appointment, which is with a neurologist to find out what is causing these maddening spasms. Today, at work, I was trying to get this statistical report done, and my body was just attacking me. I finally got up and went to the rest room, and just cried. Cried hard. There is nothing that can relieve the pain. They gave me Xanax saying it will help, and all it does is make me sleepy and groggy. Urggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I try to remain positive. Try. I really do. Being sad and frustrated will not make the situation better. I must remain positive that they will get to the bottom of this. Period.

So hope you all have a good evening or morning, depending on what part of the world you are in.

Judy in MI