MOM'S PET SCAN RESULTS ARE IN:

shineladysue

Posting in the GOOD NEWS forum is such an awesome feeling. I just posted these results on Facebook and of course I wanted to put them here for all of our lcsc family. My mom, after a 3 year journey with lung cancer, 2 operations and then cyberknife... is now cancer free... yes... this is my post for all who have helped make this possible..

MOM'S SCAN RESULTS ARE IN: To all our family and friends who were out there praying , sending positive vibes etc... you done good... Prayers are answered in a big way.... Mom's Pet scan shows NED... no evidence of disease anywhere in her body! Thanks, God!!! Thank you , our wonderful family and friends.. :) :) :)

My mom and my family thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your support.. love and prayers.. Next scan will be in 6 months..

Love,

Sue

I have said it 2 times before and I will say it again !!! YEAH For Mom!!! Gwen Ya Rock Honey! Awesome results!!

News to make me smile this afternoon, Sue. I just had a feeling that all would be well. I'm so glad NED is spreading himself around. Ya gotta love him. Give mom an 'atta girl' from me and wish her all the best. Glad you checked in here to let us know. I don't keep up with FB.

Love,

Kasey

Hi Sue,

Was waiting for your mom's results. We are so thrilled to hear the good news!! We certainly know the feeling...

I hope we get the same results.. will find out Thurs.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Maryanne

• 1 month later...