Friday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone! TGIF!

It was 78 degrees as I rode to work this morning. It felt like one of those August mornings here that never even drops below 80 degrees. The forecast high this afternoon is 95 degrees, with a south wind gusting to 30 mph. It will be a tough ride home against the wind.

I rode to work 4 days this week. Today was my 69th commute by bike this year. Rose and her sister are headed out to Midland this afternoon to visit their parents this weekend, so I'll be home alone with the dogs. I may make a short fishing trip tomorrow, and I'm planning on doing a 200k ride Sunday.

Enjoy your company, Judy! Have a great day, all!

Bud I even get tired reading about all your activities !!! Lakes are almost open here now and then I'll be gone fishing as well.

Well just another sunny day here in the knife. Tonight is the Relay For Life here and I'll be taking part as a survivor. Especially enjoyful for me because my daughter is one of the main organizer's. Will be great to see all her hard work pay off.

Bud I know all about hot summers, the humidity is stifling. I hope you and Bruce get to go fishing this weekend and are able to bring in a bunch to fry up. I'm missing those days. Randy, I hope you have a free minute to smell the flowers.

Blessings to you all