Friday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone! TGIF!

It's cloudy here, with some rain around, but it's only been light rain here. At least it's keeping the temperature under 100.

Last year, when I rode this night brevet, I got up and went fishing on Saturday morning, came home early and took a nap, then got up and did the ride. But, I was doing the 200k route. This year, I'm doing the 300k. So, I'm thinking I'm just going to stay up late tonight, sleep in way late in the morning, and skip trying to get a fishing trip in this weekend.

Have a great weekend, all!

Sounds like a good plan Bud. It's 85 here, and the humidity is building again. Storms for tomorrow. Lost my cell service in the last storm, must be a tower got taken out near my house.

Had my first puppy disaster happen today. I left her out to run to the doctor thinking she'd be okay for an hour or so. Came home to carpeting in the dining room shredded! I'll have to replace it she did so much damage. My fault, should not have left her out.

I'm tired today. Just been yawning all afternoon.

Anyway that's it for me. Have a good weekend.

Judy in MI