Can you give us a review?

KatieB

Dear Friends,

If you love our work then tell the world!

You have an exciting opportunity to help LUNGevity make even more of a difference in our community.

Guidestar and Great Nonprofits have partnered to promote the stories of great nonprofits working in our community.

Won't you help us participate by posting a review of your experience with us?

All reviews will be visible to potential donors and volunteers. It's easy and only takes 3 minutes! Go to:

http://www2.guidestar.org/organizations ... ation.aspx

With your help, we can gain greater visibility in the community.

Thank you,

Katie Brown

Manager Advocacy Communication

LUNGevity Foundation

Thank you SO much for taking the time to do it!!

Weird about the stars but I think a troll is messing with the site over there too...someones marked some reviews "un helpful" which is just mean spirited.

Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to give a review!

If you haven't done it yet, it just takes minutes and you can sign it annonymously too.

we only have about 20 or so reviews...with SO many members here and following us on our social network sites- that's just a little drop in the bucket.

We want to hear from you!!

xoxoxo

Thank you!

Did it Katie--this morning while Stan was moving around me stowing things to leave. We are supposed to have an agreement to leave between 8 and 9 and he's supposed to give me notice and not rush me. He definitely violated the rule this morning but I hate to say karma came and bit him in the butt. Two bolts on the slide broke and it took him til nine to get it fixed.

Katie, I swear I gave us five stars and it switched it to four-and-a-half. At least it wasn't three like they did to Susan.

Judy in KW

Bump!!

Oh, and PS: to give a review you have to register (takes seconds) with GuideStar or use your facebook account to leave the review.

Thank you to all who have taken the time.

HUgs

xoxo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Katie,

I just completed my review. Hopefully, it was helpful to someone.

All I know is that LUNGevity has been a mainstay in my life concerning lung cancer. I would have been a very lost individual without all of you.

Thank you for the opportunity to have given a review. It was an honor.

Barbara