Mondays Air.

eric byrne

Good Morning Everyone,

Weather here miserable,persistant rain but comfortably T shirt warm.No excuses left to avoid the redecoration of the bedroom,just about to start stripping the wallpaper,then its painting the ceiling,doors and skirtings,really exciting stuff,eh.Irene wants to come along on Saturday to help choose the wallpaper,I went with her last time she was decorating,took two days and I think about ten shops,before she made her mind up,she is so fussy,think I will need to ask for a hall pass next weekend?.

Talking of Irene,we had a great Saturday at the science centre,Max really enjoyed himself,fairground was there,there was also a falconry stand there,Max got to wear a leather glove and had his photo taken holding a peregrine falcon,there were all types of owls a kestral and a golden eagle.Inside the science centre it was just full of interactive science games to play with for the kids and of course Pat and myself,not really Sally's cup of tea,but she was patient.Also went in to see the latest Shrek film in 3D,really impressive,had seen one film previous in 3D Train your own dragon which was even better.Finished up with a trip to Mcdonalds then home to watch the golf.Sunday really busy,ABC in the morning followed by visit to my other sister Dot,great day there also,her daughter was there and her two kids Jack (5) and Gemma (9) so we had lots of fun playing to-gether.Arrived home just after 7pm to watch the finale of the golf,I was so disapointed to find it was finished.Oh well theres always next year, god willing.Have a great day everyone.

Good morning, everyone!

It was 75 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high for this afternoon is 98.

Wow, sounds like you've been way busy, Eric. Be careful with the fumes and dust that you breathe when you're doing the bedroom remodeling. My lungs always were sensitive to that, and it's been worse since my surgery.

I hope you enjoyed the Haleiwa Arts Festival, Ned, and I hope that chemo nurse keeps seeing new posters for many years to come.

Not much going on here, just work. Have a great day, all!

Happy Monday!

Eric, you didn't miss much in the finale of golf yesterday. The S. African was 7 strokes ahead going up 18, that there was no suspense of a play off or any other such excitment. He just played amazingly!

I'm at volunteer job #1 today. Had a friend stop by the house and let the puppy out so I could stay here for a few hours and get some things caught up. Yeah for friends.

Got some rock 'em sock 'em storms yesterday. A tornado even touched down briefly south of us. And the humidity said good bye for a while. It won't be long and it'll be back but am enjoying freedom from it today!

Going to a concert tonight, they play Jimmy Buffet type music, and we'll be lounging on a deck on a lake, enjoying the music. Perhaps a glass of wine too? :lol:

Well, have a great rest of Monday. Remember this is the only Monday, July 19, 2010 you'll ever get, so make it good!

Judy in MI