4 and a half years

RandyW

is there pain??? Not really, over it now...

sadness?? Yes some days.....

Tears?? Some days and certain songs can start that one..

Do i miss her ?? now there are tears......

Randy, my heart goes out to you. *sigh* My losses were not a spouse, I can't imagine that. But my Mom, Dad and Sister were devastating, so I can only imagine your pain. Sending you a great big cyber (((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))

Wishing bright days, and hope for you in your life now...as different as it is without her. ((((HUG)))))

\

Judy in MI

I remember Randy. I remember coming back to LCSC a few weeks after I lost Bill and reading that you had lost Deb. I'm still so sorry for this undeniable void in your life and in your heart. I think of you often and send you hugs.

you do by posting here!!!! Thank you!! also throwing eggs helps with transferal of grief !! Just aim for the trees !!

Oh I am fine it just hits me for some reason out of the blue sometimes!! and its a ton of bricks for a few days!! then back to normalcy again!!

I understand Randy and just want to let you know that you have made me laugh at times when I thought the tears would never stop. I think those days will always come for all of us but they don't stay all of the time like they did.It is music that undoes me most of the time,. /recently Misty's death. She was Johnnys long before she became mine/

I hope you are feeling better and again I thank you for helping me and so many others.

• 1 month later...

Randy...I can't believe I missed this post. I am so sorry that I didn't respond to this that very day. I well remember the day you lost your lovely Deb and I cannot believe that it's been that many years already. December will mark 8 long years since I lost Dennis, the love of my life. There are so many times that it all seems like yesterday and then there are days that I struggle to remember each little detail. Pain...still very real...but now it's tucked away in a safe place, along with the love and memories.