Tuesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! A chilly 65 in Portsmouth this morning. Expected high 81. Sounds good to me. I put on a sweater and a blanket across my legs in the am and I'm fine.

I am so enchanted with this little city of 21,000 people. Haven't had the energy to explore on foot. I went from "I'm feeling really good" to dragging my butt again. Doesn't seem like I'm doing much but the allergies are killing both Stan and I. We're waking in the night with our noses plugged now. My "chemo eye issue" has pretty much run it's course but we both have very bad allergy eyes. I choose to think it's battling the allergies that is dragging me down physically.

I'm going to try to put on a link (it a very short little clip) just to give you a taste of the place. I went to the post office yesterday, a big beautiful old concrete building. We had lunch at the Market Cafe in a quaint little section of town with an old-time hardware store that sells live bait lol and a lovely little fabric store. My amazement, in the whole city, not a parking meter in site! Here goes:

http://www.elocallink.tv/clients3/oh/po ... n=mainstre

If it doesn't work by clicking on it, maybe cut and paste will work. Wish I could learn that link thing.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in OH

PS EDIT, I DID IT, I DID IT! THE LINK WORKS. LOL

Good morning all,

Judy (KW), I posted yesterday, but it did not show up. I think it is fascinating to be able to travel as you do. Your link did work. Portsmouth is a cute little city. Right now the temperature in Green Bay is 64. I bet your cold compared to Key West!! Also, "Cooking is over rated" :lol:

Bud, I am so happy Rose was NED!! Sounds like you had a great weekend.

This weekend I went to the cabin up north as we do every weekend in the Summer. We have no Internet up there so I am always missing.

Have a great day everyone!

Libby

Libby, glad you got to see Portsmouth. Yes, I do find the mornings chilly but my husband loves it. Think it has something to do with body mass lol. We have no cable most places we stay. To be honest, I'd rather be without cable than internet. Most places we stay have the net and if not, I have a mobile device. It's not perfect but better than nothing. I'll second that motion on the cooking.

Judy in KW

Good morning, everyone!

It was 77 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high is 99. They gave us just a 20 percent chance of rain today, but a storm is approaching from the north, so there may be some rain. They're calling for a 40 percent chance of rain tomorrow, and a high of just 91. That would be a nice break from the 100 degree weather, if it happens.

Who's the social butterfly now lol. Sounds like I can shift that label from me to you.

LOL, Judy. I guess I was last weekend. MI Judy, I hope you're feeling better today.

Have a great day, all!

Hi All! Yes I am feeling much better today. I feel like a ten ton load has been lifted from my shoulders. I didn't put eye makeup on today because I knew I'd be crying tears of joy and sure enough shed a few this morning. I couldn't help but think about how my life was going to change if they found mets, and it weighed me down more than I realized.

So waiting to hear from the cardiologist, and I'm not worried about it. Compared to the other worry, this is a walk in the park. Hearts are very fixable (if needed), where mets not so much!

It's a cloudy cool day here. I love this time of year. I've said it a hundred times now. LOL! But I just love the change of the seasons, must be why I stay in Michigan.

I too am so happy about Rose! Yes!!!! Judy Portsmouth is so charming. I live close to the big city of Grand Rapids, but the little City I live closest too does not have parking meters, and is very much like Portsmouth. And I love it. It's so charming.

Well, have a fantastic day all. I'm at volunteer work doing some major organizing today. Figured I better get it together since it looks like I'm going to be around a lot longer!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!

Judy in MI