HERE WE GO AGAIN

Last year my life was altered by my mother being diagnosed with lung cancer. My mother has always been my "ROCK". Well, I had to become her "ROCK" and I have no regrets. It has been my pleasure to take care of her at a time when she needed me most. She had a left pneumonectomy, followed by 6 months of chemotherapy. She made it through all of that and didn't lose her hair... WOW!!!! Mom is doing great ( I've got my fingers, my toes & my eyes crossed) but I got some dreadful news this morning. My dad has a "suspicious mass" on his right lung. Just when I thought I could breathe...HERE WE GO AGAIN. He will have a biopsy on the 16th of this month. I'm praying that it's not cancer. All I can say is... "IF GOD DID IT FOR MOMMA...HE CAN DO IT FOR DADDY"

Hi Millie's girl,

Well I'm praying it is B9 too. You have quite a history with this horrible disease. Me too. Lost my Mom, Aunt, Uncle, Mom-in-law, and brother-in-law to lung cancer. Like your Mom, I had surgery, six months of chemo, and I'm beating this disease.

Prayers, prayers, prayers.

Judy in MI

Hi to you, Millie's girl!!! I am so glad mom is doing well. I am certain you did a great job for her. Let's take one step at a time here. The scan may show what dad has is very likely something else. My own husband has had nodules for many years that show up and there they are - just there - doing nothing. I'll keep all my 'stuff' crossed along with you. Be sure to let us know as soon as you do. Sorry just doesn't seem sufficient here - but sorry I am.

Kasey

It's good to hear that your mom is doing so well now. She sure is a fighter and I know it hasn't been easy for her. I am so sorry your family is facing the same fears again. I will keep your Dad in my prayers , as well as the rest of your family . Your parents are blessed to have you looking out for them. Please keep us updated.

Hugs,

Sue

Great news about your Mom, but so sorry for the uncertainty with your Dad. I'm sending a ton of positive energy your way and hoping for the best. The 16th! What a long time to wait. I hate waiting but will wait with you. Let us know as soon as you have the results of his biopsy.

Judy in KW

• 4 months later...

Just keep praying, Don't lose hope, have confidence, be positive and try to be calm as much as possible. Let the time to tackle with it, hope for the best. Everything will be fine.