More sadness in my life

ronvrens

This morning Jacky my pet jackal went to join Pat. When we arrived home on Wednesday she already did not seem well.Last night she could not walk properly and could not get into her bedding area and had to sleep next to the bed on a blanket.

This morning she could not get up and was in pain. I took her to the vet and he seemed to think old age and perhaps failed kidneys might be the reason .

I made the decision that I would never let her suffer as it seemed this morning and she was helped into jackal heaven by the vet.

This is not what I needed at the present time as I have had a few bad days remembering Pat.

I am once again heartbroken and now I have no one for companionship.

I am sure she is in heaven with Pat and romping in the beautiful fields.

Ronnie

so sorry to read this ! I do understand as I have been through that loss also! Ronnie Hang in there!! Hope you get some rest and relief and things turn around for you soon!!

Hi Ronnie,

Really sorry to hear of the loss of your pet jackel,it is such an untimely event,one you could have well done without.I know the comfort it brought you,I hope you can consider buying a new pet soon,to fill that gap.Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks to everyone.

To get a new pet at the moment will not be easy. Old Jacky was a sedate girl that didnt mind sleeping most of the day and having a romp in the early evening.

I would love a puppy but it would need a lot of stimulation and active time.

Maybe when we complete this job and move it might be possible.

The total lonliness now will not be easy.

Ronnie

Hi Ronnie,

So sorry about your baby. I know she gave you lots of comfort. Please consider getting an older "puppy". I didn't want to go through the pain of a baby puppy, so got one that was seven months old. She still requires a lot of energy and stimulation, but she's gotten through the chew stage, and is more settled. I adore her and she is amazing. She's a Labradoodle, and I have to say with the pain I've been going through, the joy she brings is a delight to me.

Here's a picture of her. Now doesn't this just make you smile? That is what she does for me. She just makes me smile.

OlivesFallLook2.jpg

No matter what I hope you are okay. Hang in there Ronnie. Things will get better.

((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

Judy in MI

Ronnie,

My heart goes out to you as you grieve the loss of your pet . It's never easy and it's especially hard when you are already grieving the loss of someone you love. Just know that we understand here and I know, first hand, how much it means to be able to express your feelings among people who understand and care.

Hugs,

Sue