Another Birthday....

Calintay

I haven't posted much because I feel saddened by alot of the new on the board lately. I do say a special prayer for patients and families here. I pray for each and everyone of us that are going through this battle that there WILL be a cure and there WILL be one soon...

I have decided that despite all the sad news going around I will post some good news. It was a hard decision to do so and here it is.....

My mom just celebrated her 51st birthday on Saturday. In November it will be 6 years since diagnosis and in May will be 6 years since treatment. I thank God everyday that she is still here.

xoxoxoxo

I have decided that despite all the sad news going around I will post some good news. It was a hard decision to do so...

I understand what you're saying, and I've had the same hesitation at times. But the more I've thought about it, the more I've come to feel that we're all in this together and it's not a "zero sum" game. We're not competing against each another, so one person's success or good fortune does not count against or diminish someone who is having more difficulty. I'm really glad you posted and look forward to celebrating your mom's 52nd birthday next year! Aloha,

Ned

Don't you EVER hesitate posting GOOOOOOD news here, Heidi. Give that mother of yours a 'gentle' slap on the back and a high-five for me, okay??? Love to you both as you celebrate this milestone. I just celebrated my own b-day less than a month ago. How wonderful to grow old!!!!! Oh..............not that you mom is old ~ I meant me :? !!!!!

Love,

Kasey

Such wonderful news about you mom!! News like this does help the new ones who are newly diagnoised that there is always hope. You mom is an example of that.

Always, always let people know the good news!!

CONGRATS TO HER!!! :mrgreen:

Maryanne :wink::D:lol:8):wink::mrgreen: