For My Non Facebook friends!!

RandyW

If you don't do facebook then this link is for all my frineds that want to see my bakery life!! We had a young aspiring writer come in and watch us work the other night and here is what she had to say about us!! With Pictures !!

http://modmealsonmendenhall.com/2010/09 ... ds-bakery/

this is what I do at 3 in the morning!!

Wow cool Randy, I can almost smell the bread. Baked goods are my biggest passion, foodwise. I just love everything baked. Fresh bread could keep me alive and cinnamon rolls would make me willing to forget I ever knew what sex was. I am surprised I'm not 250 lbs.Thanks for sharing, story was nicely done as well.

Donny

Judy - Are you talking about me or Becky? I will always be younger than you and there's no relationship between that and my fondness for pastry. I'd be at Randy's bakery regularly, if the commute wasn't such a drag.

Speaking of which, time to get moving. Qi Gong this morning. Yesterday - very little, tho I did make pizza for dinner.

Randy,

You have my dream job! I love to bake, but can't even imagine doing what you do- I would probably gain 200 lbs. Great story and thank you for sharing - I need one of those danish right now!!

Judy - I am sure there could be a compromise- sticky buns would surely lead to sweet kisses!

Sue