mom is gone

my mom passed away on jan 1st. she was on hospice care at home for a little over a month. at the the end she was suffering so bad we had to take her to a hospice room in the hospital. the pain meds were not strong enough at home. i watched her every last breath and feel lost without her. i cannot beleive this is real. my dad is a mess. i am very angry at god right now. even though she is not suffering anymore, i am back to why did she have to go through this to begin with? please say a prayer for my dad.

debbie 412

debbie,

first I am so so sorry about your mom. I know the pain myself having lost my mom this past august. I fealt angry and betrayed by god too since I had be tought "what you pray for you will get' and I prayed and prayed for mom to get better and beat cancer.

since august I have lost 8 other friends and family members, some to illness, a 17 year old god son to a car accident ,and 1 uncle to a freak asthma attack and he was a priest, as close to GOD as anyone can get. I can't explain why things happen, but that they just do.

I still haven't gone back to the church or prayed, i lost use for it right now. Please know that I wish I had magic words that would comfort you, and ease your great grief, but sadly I do not.

All I can offer is my ear and my sympathies.

Debbie,

I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom. I also have been angry at God, in addition to a million other emotions. I have this theory though - I think God takes us when we finally get it right on earth. When I think about what a wonderfully kind and unselfish man Hugh was, how much he had grown throughout the 28 years we were together, how he ALWAYS without fail thought of other people before he thought of himself, and that he did that without even a little bit of resentment, I can't help but think that when we finally, REALLY get it 100 percent right we can move on to the next level and I think it must be a really better place. I also tend to believe that if Heaven and Hell really exist this might very well be hell.

That said, I know someday you will remember your Mom with fond smiles and less tears. You will certainly remember her always as our mothers teach us so much in life. Sometimes I find myself doing some small thing and I think of how I am doing it just the way my Mom taught me to. After 9 years I tend to smile more when I think of her, but I still miss her.

Debbie,

I am so sorry hon. It hurts so bad when you lose those you love so dearly.

Your mother fought the best fight she could and you were with her all the way.

My heart goes out to you at this time of sorrow and anger.

I pray the Lord will bless you and keep you. I pray for His love and light to shine upon you in the days to come. I pray for strenght that one day you will also be able to smile with tears in your eyes when you remember you dear mother.

Wishing you enough,

Much love,

Shirley

Debbie,

I am so sorry about your losing your mom to this beast.

I lost my mom last year and I am still worrying about my dad. The two of you need each other as much as ever now. I will pray for you and your family. If you need someone to talk to who understands email me and I will try to help.

((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) Shelly