Friday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone! TGIF!

It was 47 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high is 87.

The computers were down here at work this morning, so I'm later stopping by than usual. My countdown is at a little less than four hours, Ann.

Have a great day, all!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to put a quick post. Havent been on in few weeks. Weather is wonderfuld in Green Bay. High of 75 today. Right now it is 73 degrees. This is an absolute miracle for this area in October. Yeah!! I am pretty sure Judy in Michigan is experiencing the same weather.

This weekend is busy weekend for my daughter (10th grade). Homecoming football game tonight that she sings for the start of the game, homecoming dance tomorrow night, and then her first concert Sunday night to see the Goo Goo Dolls without MOM:(

Have a great day.

Libby

Afternoon all! The weather on mainland FL is great as Ann reports. Beautiful sunshine and mild temps. We're on the way to Port St Lucie to help Dominick celebrate his birthday. Will hopefully FINALLY get home on Monday.

Thanks so much Bud for being so steadfast in starting the Air while some of us have been slackers. Didn't recall that you weather in Texas, though hot in summer, has such a range in the Fall. Sure it does make dressing to ride to work difficult.

Libby, how exciting for your daughter to have so many great events occurring this weekend. I'm sure she'll remember it for years to come.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

Bread is rising. I'm hanging out today. Maybe a movie tonight.

I think we will make it to Regina's Rockin' Event for Grace tomorrow, and then we have tickets to see the new Picasso show at the Seattle Art Museum Sunday. Opens to the public today, so Sunday will be packed. Timed entrance, but still. I think that will lead to an early dinner out at a new restaurant. Somewhere in there, I need to go see my Dad.