Eric in the Trossachs

Hi Everyone,

Fresh off the press,I went for a drive in the Trossachs yesterday,to try to capture the Autumn scenery,I felt like I was in a film set,being totally enveloped by the surrounding beauty,it is very difficult to capure through the small lense of a camera,so regard each pic as the individual tessera of a giant mosaic.Its the best I can do to bring you a flavour of what I saw yesterday.

The two above photos are the Maid of the Loch,a paddle steamer that takes tourists for cruises up Loch Lomond,and the second is Ben Lomond the highest mountain that overlooks the Loch.

I have just download the remaining pics I took into FlickeR,unedited,oh the last two 2386 and 2387 is the view I have sitting at my laptop in my study,taken on Monday last.(the flicker photos are in reverse order?).If you wish further infro on any of the pics I would be happy to reply,any comments welcome,I hope you enjoy seeing them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Sue,

Thank you,I love taking photographs,and it really is icing on the cake if I can share them with someone,who likes them to boot.