Mother in lawi s now with JESUS

ashmegsmom

I just wanted to let everyone know that my mother in law passed away this morning, and is now walking w/ Jesus! Please pray for our family, this has come upon us all so quickly that none of us can really think. Cancer is an ugly horrible disease and I hate it!!! God be with us all! Thank you all for the advice and comforting words this past week! God bless each and everyone of you!! Crystal

mother in law thought to have possible liver cancer Dec 20th at ER

Dec 30th entered the hospital unable to breath and found a spot on her lung, continued to go downhill in health, FINALLY diagnosed for sure w/ SCLC on Jan 4th w/ mets to her liver, too weak to do chemo, went to be Jesus Jan 7th this morning God Bless you VADIE HUNT !!!!

Crystal,

I am so sorry to hear that your mother in law has passed on. My heart goes out to you and your family. You bearly had time to understand what was wrong.

I am thankful she did not suffer too long with the cancer and that God saw fit to take her when He did. It is hard to accept but it is also a blessing.

My heart goes out to you, your husband, and the rest of your family. May God hold you in His hands at this time and always. I pray you are able to find peace at this time and that you will see the miralces that God grants.

Wishing you enough....

Much love,

Shirley

Guest AnnieM.

I have been visting this site since December 3rd. I have never posted anything. I used this site to find information, about what I should expect with small cell lung cancer. I never expected to see it happen as fast as this did. My mother was dx with sclc December 1st, It was shocking news!

I cannot imagine how I would have taken things if she would have been gone so fast. I can't even imagine how you and your family feel right now.

I am so sorry for your loss. God be with you.

Crystal -- so sorry about your sudden loss. I think that's the shock with all of us is that SCLC moves so quickly. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. May you find comfort that your MIL didn't have to suffer a long time and that she is with Jesus. God Bless!

Dear Crystal,

I am devastated to hear about your mother-n-law. I wrote to you on Monday and told you about my dad who passed away on Dec. 10th. Please know that it will get easier. I thought I could never handle either one of parents passing away. I was too close to them, and knew that I would just be a complete wreck. I actually surprised myself, and after a lot of soul searching decided that I must have a lot of faith. I miss my dad terribly, but I still have my mom and my whole family knows that we will be reunited someday with dad. I also know that my dad would not want me to be a basket case. He would want me to get on with my life, have fun, and most of all enjoy my children and life. I agree with you about cancer. Until it touches your life (and I know now that it touches almost everyones lives)

you just don't know how painful and devastating it is. It truly is an ugly and horrible disease. I hope someday they eventually will have a cure, and if not a cure for sclc at least a better screening to detect it early before it goes to the liver. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Kathy from Michigan

Crystal,

I am so sorry for your loss. Yes, cancer is an ugly beast. It has taken months for my husband to be able to focus more on the great memories of his dad rather than the last week of his life in which he was reduced physically to a shell of the man he once was. We are now able to focus on the beauty of family...the support, the love, the unconditional understanding...and that along with our faith that we will see his dad again one day sustained us through the first holiday season without him. I pray your family as well will find comfort and strength in each other and in your faith.

God bless~

Karen M.