My friend Earl

lilyjohn

This is from Houmatoday.com Houma Louisiana. Such good people my heart truly goes out to them. Earl was so fun loving and that is how I will always remember him.

Earl Trahan

Published: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 8:32 a.m.

Last Modified: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 10:23 a.m.

Earl Joseph Trahan, 70, a native and resident of Houma, died at 1 a.m. Monday, Oct. 18, 2010.

Visitation will be from 6 to 10 p.m. Wednesday at Falgout Funeral Home Chapel and from 9 a.m. to funeral time Thursday at Holy Rosary Catholic Church. Mass will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the church, with burial in St. Francis de Sales Cemetery No. II.

He is survived by his wife, Ida Marie Breaux Trahan; two daughters, Sandra and husband, Gary Robichaux, and Gwen and husband, Tommy LeBouef; three grandchildren, Nicholas and Corey Robichaux, and Ashley Ferrington; two great-grandchildren, Jolie Dugas and Olivia Ferrington; and one sister, Bernice Montano.

He was preceded in death by his father, Freddie Trahan; his mother, Adele Babin Trahan Bergeron and stepfather, Elmore Bergeron; three brothers, Enoes, Freddie Jr. and Gilbert Trahan; and one sister, Edith Hebert.

He was a parishioner of Holy Rosary Catholic Church.

Falgout Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.