Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Another beautiful day in paradise. Stan went fishing with the neighbors--surprised me. They are not his favorite fishing buddies. Guess he must be really bored.

I was a bit taken about when I got to John's (neighborhood favorite restaurant in KW). We always sit outside unless it is freezing. We were a table of twelve this time and that looked like a lot of white tablecloths set up when we arrived lol. Good time. We had a newcomer who I didn't know and she was right across from me so that was fun.

Because it was after 8 pm before I realized it and stopped drinking wine, I stayed up til midnight to take my pill. I played on Farmville. That's the only thing I can do in auto gear and stay awake. then I could get to sleep when I got to bed. Saw 2:30 am before I crashed.

In spite of not a lot of sleep, I'm getting a lot done today. I always did work better when Stan was away.

What a fun chatter it was on the Air yesterday. Love it when so many of us come together there.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

Hi Judy and Everyone Else,

I have just replied to Sundays post in Saturdays Air,no wonder I was confused to see Bud, I knew no one had replied to Judy yet,well take me out and shoot me.