FRIDAY'S AIR

ginnyde

OMG, I am starting an air!

It is a brr cold friday in SE PA. No fun, no golf, but many, many errands. It must be the holiday season.

Ann, TGIF.

Bud, I am driving today, not biking, but then again I never bike.

Judy KW, you may not complain about 65 degree weather.

Judy Mi, I have family in Buffalo and boy do they have lake effect snow.

I love this season. It is so busy but so much fun. I have 4 social functions this weekend and this makes me very happy. Good news lady, it is all different groups so I can wear the same outfit to all of them.

Have a happy day everyone.

Morning All! Friday in all caps just for you Ann! And yes, the Air was awesome yesterday. Love it when so many folk show up. Set the heat a little higher this morning so it wasn't so bad getting up. Reportedly low of 43 last night!

Waking up this morning was like dragging myself up from the pit lol. I worked my little tail off yesterday. Worked in the office. Worked out on my exercise machine. Washed some dishes. Ran some errands. Came back and rested before finishing up in the office and generally getting the coach squared away. I tried napping Libby but something kept waking me. I think I finally dozed off during Bones. Woke up and watched Grey's Anatomy before going to bed. It was all worth it because I'm off with Wendy to do a little shopping and to the movies to see Burlesque. Yeah! I'll let you know how it is.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

Good morning, everyone! TGIF!

It was 41 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high is 74. I rode to work all five days this week.

I did a merge since we had two Friday's Airs floating around. It's a little over six hours until my weekend begins. If I ride at all, it will likely just be a short one. I'm going fishing tomorrow, more to check the livewell pump and switch I installed, and work on the trailer while the boat is off it, than to fish.

We have a cold front coming in tomorrow, and Sunday is supposed to be pretty chilly. I may just stay close to home. Have a great day, all!

Hey folks

Little chilly here this morning at -26C/-15F. But the sun is shing and not a cloud in the sky. Supposed to warm up to a balmy -19. Got to do some work for a neighbor on the weekend including installing a new door so really hope it is not as cold.

Hope you get at least a few to put in your live well while you are doing your testing Bud.

Take care everyone and have a great weekend.

Good afternoon everyone. Only one and a half hours until my weekend officially begins. I'm feeling much better again today, although I still have quite a bit of congestion. I can actually breathe through my nose and I think I slept through the night without waking myself up couching.

Our Auxiliary is hosting its annual craft show tomorrow, so I'll be busier than a bee with that. But...there's nothing like a good craft show to get me in the holiday spirit. At this time of year, I always need to keep busy so my mind has less time to remember. On Sunday, we'll be rolling the Harley out of the garage for the annual Toy Run. That's always a great time and for a good cause.

Ginny, I'm so glad to see that you're having a good time!!! Don't ya love it when you can get a lot of use out of one outfit? Make sure and kick up those heels this weekend!!!

Judy...keep warm!!! I know Ginny said we can't complain about 65 degree weather but she just doesn't understand. When you hear those stories about your blood getting "thin" after living in Florida, it's hard to believe. But...it's true!!! Hope you have fun shopping and please do give us a review of the movie.

Bud...you are truly amazing. All the riding you do makes me want to buy a bike.

Hope everyone has a great weekend doing something they really love!!!!

Good afternoon all,

Had the day off, Yesterday was my Friday. Did some shopping with may Mom and had the heating unit looked at. Woke up to 21 F degrees and right now it is 23 degrees. I guess not bad compared to Bruce's place. Judy in KW glad you tried a nap, but sometimes it is difficult to nap. I am not a napper, I always have a hard time falling asleep before bedtime. Can't wait to hear your review on Burlesque, that is a must see for me also...

Ginny I was so happy to hear you could get 4 uses out of a dress in one weekend. I love it!!! I hate when you can only wear it once.. Have fun, sounds like you are going to have a great weekend. Yes Buffalo did get slammed. Glad I don't live there.

Ann I am glad to hear you are starting to feel a little better. Have a great time on your Harley run. Take care of that cold, do get more rest...

Where is Eric, HI ERIC.

Have a great evening everyone.

Libby