Sunday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

It was 35 degrees when I got up this morning. Forecast high is 53. The north wind from the front that blew in right after I started fishing yesterday is still blowing. I'm going to do a little shopping, then take it easy around the house the rest of the day.

I tested out my live well more than I expected yesterday, bringing home 12 large crappie. It seems they can be caught in my winter spot now, if you stay with the best spot long enough.

Have a great day, all!

Evening All! It's late but still Sunday. Bud, looks like you and I were the lone rangers this weekend. I needed to get back to you on your Friday Air post. You so casually commented that you "merged" the two Airs floating around. I laughed because I've tried and didn't think it was possible. You need to teach me how to do that sometime. 12 crappie when you're not expecting much of anything, huh. That's something.

For anyone still up, I'd like to share why I'm still up because I think it's a hoot! Been living evenings by the clock--stop eating 6-7 pm. Since I finally read the insert, I know I only have to wait 2 hrs to take my Tarceva. Factor in my sluggish digestive system and I give it 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. Then an hour later, I can eat again. So, if I take it at 9:30, I can have something to eat at 10:30. Stopped eating at 7 tonight but at 9:30 instead of taking my pill, I ate raspberries. Realized what I'd done as soon as I ate them. So here I am waiting two hours again to take my pill. What a space cadet!

Been having a great time with family. Sorry about the movie revue. We moved the movie to Wednesday which is Wendy's B-Day so I'll let all of you interested what we think of it.

Have a good evening everyone.

Judy in KW