Don Fogel "Dahknee"

KatieB

I'm sad to have just learned of the death of my face book friend and our friend here, Don Fogel.

He was such a great supporter and friend. I will really miss him,

CASPER - - Memorial services for Don Fogle, will be held at 1:30 p.m., Monday, Dec. 6, 2010, at the 12-24 Club.

Viewing will be from 4 to 7 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 4, 2010, at Bustard’s Funeral Home.

He died Thursday, Dec. 2, 2010, at Wyoming Medical Center, in Casper.

I am so very sorry to hear of our dear friend's passing. I always loved reading all his posts about his love for music. It was so much fun to watch the video he posted of him singing and playing his guitar years ago. I hate lung cancer because it has taken so many friends and loved ones from me!!!

Hi Katie,

If you are in contact with Donnie's family can you please pass on my sincere condolancies,this is such a shock to me,Donnie pmd only recently with a recording of him singing accompanied with his guitar,which I thought was just great.I knew Donnie was having some problems with his health recently,but I never thought for a moment it would end so suddenly with your news.

I had nursed a wee ambition,that somehow, someday,we would get to-gether,and bash out a few songs.Its so sad.

Dam# Dam# Dam#! What a wonderful funny man. He will be missed. Like Eric, I knew he had some serious respiratory problems but never saw this coming. Although I had noted that I hadn't seen a post from him recently. Enough already. No more for awhile, o.k.

Judy in KW