Mom is so angry...after Dad's death

kristinj

Hi Friends,

It has been a month and a half since we lost our Dad on November 2. His battle was short- 2 months- but, arduous. Now, we are in full on support mode for one another, but mainly, my Mom. She is just so sad, but is also angry with the doctors, hospital, nurses, the whole thing. I just do not know what to say to her that can provide comfort. I really do not think that there is anything, but, it is so hard to hear her sadness and not be able to help. I am also not in that place with her, so I am not sharing the same emotion. I feel a certain peace and acceptance of my Dad's passing and while I am miss him terribly and get hit by waves sometimes, I also know how much joy and love he brought to all of us. He lived a wonderful life and the way that I can testify to that, is by celebrating and living the best way that I can.

Mom will not be there for a while. It is so painful to watch her sadness and grief. Thanks for listening. Happy Holidays.

Kristin