Now under Hospice Care

Hello All -

Mom was admitted to the hospital Saturday evening with pneumonia and a UTI. Just prior we'd received word that her original tumor was growing again. Unfortunately, due to the tumor 'blocking in' the pneumonia and the cancer continuing to spread (it is now in her liver) we received word there is nothing more they can do for her medically. Hospice has been brought in and she seems to be going quickly now.

I will provide the final update but wanted to take this opportunity to thank Katie and all here for the support, advice and wise counsel through the 3+ years we had with Mom since her diagnosis. We are so thankful for that time!

Nicole

Nicole, I'm praying for peace and comfort for Mom in Hospice care. I pray for the family too. As my Mom moved into her last days, I felt very grateful for the time we got together too. It was very special to be able to tell her how much we loved her and spend as much time with her as we could.

MI Judy

Oh Nicole I am so sorry to read your post about your mom. I know how much she has faught this.

You are a wonderful daughter who has been with her all the way. Please take comfort in knowing how much your love and dedication has helped her journey.

I know these days are so incredibly difficult and how difficult it will be in the future without a mom.

Right now just concentrate on what is present and being there will make her transistion so much easier.

My heart to yours Nicole,

Maryanne

Thank you all for your continued thoughts, prayers and support. Mom passed on to her eternal reward early Monday morning. I had the honor of being by her side and it was very peaceful. Mom is now face to face with her Savior, Christ Jesus! I will miss her terribly but am so thankful for the mother she was and the legacy she has left for us to carry on. I will post more details in the obituaries, but wanted you all to know how much I appreciate you.

Love,

Nicole