Laughter is the Best Medicine-Man.....

Annette

As I thought about recent conversations by Judy and Stephanie - and remembering issues I myself had following surgery - I remembered an old favorite of mine:

It was a sad time on the reservation. They were forcing all the Indians to move but there was one stubborn old cuss. They entered his tee pee prepared to do battle - and the old Indian said

"BowelsNoMove"

and the interlopers said - well go see your medicine man then. So off the Chief went to see his medicine man. He told him "BowelsNoMove" and the medicine man said - oh, well here take this and if it doesn't help come back and see me tomorrow.

The next day the men were back to try once again to get the Chief to cooperate. Once again he said

"BowelsNoMove"

and the interlopers said - well go see your medicine man then. So once again off he went to see his medicine man. He told him "BowelsNoMove" and the medicine man said - oh, well here take this and if it doesn't help come back and see me tomorrow.

(I could go thru it one more time but you get the picture)

The next day the men were back to try once again to get the Chief to cooperate. The chief said

"Bowels Move Tee Pee Full Of Sh**"

And now you know the story of Chief Bowels. I hope it made you smile but didn't stop any movement....