I want to tell your story

KatieB

I'm flying out to DC tomorrow to meet with our PR firm this week. There are some amazing changes and efforts underway!

We are going to start featuring our LCSC survivors and caregivers and telling your stories on our website, in our newsletters and pitching them to mainstream media all in an effort to raise awareness about lung cancer and aid in our efforts to fund life saving research.

I'm asking for your stories!! Either email them to me (kbrown@lungevity.org) or submit them in the My Story forum and I can pull then off there.

ALL OF YOU have a touching, unique and inspirational story.

(Example: The way you or your loved one were dx., your lung cancer journey, how it's affected you, how you've learned to deal, what helps. what you've learned or do differently...your hopes, any advocacy aspirations, how you give back or live life differently....)

However long or short....Please consider lending your voice to make a difference.

Thank you.

Just saw this post Katie. I have posted my story at this site, click below.

No one deserves lung cancer. We need to end the blame and up the research on screening and treatment.

Get the word out!

Donna G

I think I already told my story in the Introduce Yourself area when I first signed on and I keep my signature pretty updated. I'm one of the (knock on wood) lucky ones that just had surgery (times 2) and no other therapies - but I would not mind sharing the story if you could use it.

Keep up the good work - you are so admired by everyone here!

Annette