Off to DC

KatieB

Going to the LUNGevity offices in DC for the first time.

I'm excited to meet the new operational staff and spend some quality time working with the president and CEO as well as meeting with the PR firm.

Remember to take a moment to update your stories in the MY STORY forum, and if you haven't yet- post your story. I'd love all of you to take the time to do it. YOur stories are inspirational and together we can spread the word about lung cancer.

SO many new projects and resources are right down the pike and I can't wait to announce them with all of you!! Say a prayer for me to be productive these next three days!

I had to arrange after-school care for my daughter for the first time ever since I'm travelling away from home now. I signed all the paperwork yesterday and what happens? She woke me up at 1am projectile vomitting. It was not nice and it's been a long day. Needless to say, she missed her first day. Rick is staying home with her today- poor baby. (my 7 yr old, not Rick)

My flight leaves in a few hours- I just wanted to give you all a nudge to update your stories and let you know that I fly out with all of you in my hearts and on my mind.

Together we will beat lung cancer,

Hugs,

K