our story

Hi My name is Tony dragon, my partner Sue dragon is also joining. She has just been diagnosed with stage 2 lung cancer.

sadly due to health and circumstances now she is forced to stay with family she was visiting in australia I am stuck in the uk.

We will be using this site for support to each other and for ourselves.

Our journey has just begun, maybe as we travel down the road to come sharing our story will help and inspire others as we hope to receive support and inspiration from those here already.

reading through some of the stories on here has already helped me and i hope it wiwll help sue now I have introduced her to the site.

Sue never forget or doubt I love you and I am here for you. you are my dragon queen.

We will be using this site for support to each other and for ourselves.

Tony, sorry you and Sue have to be here but I don't think I've seen this type of situation since I've been on the site. How interesting that you will be supporting each other and hopefully being supported by this wonderful family of survivors and people who love them.

Judy in KW

HI well to clarify, (suentonydragon2 is my partner her posts do mention is)

Sue went to oz to see family now since she decided to come home, and before she had chance to travel this hit, now we pray she can get strong enough to travel asap. as she been told stage 3B now not stage 2 and doc said 13 months max. but I try to keep her hope alive, as long as we have breath there is hope.

ty for all your kind words

god bless and keep the support coming.