Saturday's Air

jaminkw

Afternoon All! I'm not even gone yet and I come in after 4 pm and nobodys here! Don't make me worry about the Air while I'm gone. There are enough "openers" to keep things going.

I was packing most of the day and got company in the middle of it. Got a little behind so only have time for a little rest before we leave for Stan's delayed BDay dinner. Neither of us wanted to get ready but neither of us wanted to be the one to call it off. So here we sit waiting for it to be time to leave so we can be waiting at the door when it opens at 5 lol.

I'm going to miss you all. May duck in once but my guess is it will probably cost a fortune for internet time. Besides, I'm using this cruise to work on my computer addiction. Stan the cell phone and work and me the computer and play. We'll see how it goes.

Don't get into too much trouble while I'm gone. On second thought, yes, do. I'll have fun catching up.

Judy in KW