Sunday's Air

Annette

Another slow day - does Judy (KW) keep us in line and we are already missing her so bad or is that we are all jealous and don't want anyone to know. I finally rolled out of bed and showered but - the DVD player is still calling me so its back to tv land for me. I did drag the laundry out to remind me that someone better do that before the closet is empty.

Eric - We have seen commercials the the movie but I'm not much of a theatre person - I buy all the DVD's - it's cheaper to do that at home than pay at the theater - 2 movie tickets, soda and popcorn are more expensive than the dvd - and there are no kids, colds, slippery floors etc. to contend with.

Where is everyone - hope that it's a busy fun weekend that is keeping you away.

Time to relax - back to that yucky place tomorrow.

Annette

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hello,Hello anyone at home?Annette seems its just you and me today?pmd Libby fingers crossed for a reply,its such a worry when someone disapears for a bit,and always for reasons not to be concerned about.Its like when my daughter was living at home,when she had gone to a night out and wasnt home at the expected hour,you know the feeling?.

Woke up this morning to a beautiful spring day,sun out not a cloud in the sky,the morning chorus,blackbirds etc,isnt life just brill.Went to church singing hymns with gusto,we have a great band of musicians,certainly cleared away my lung cobwebs,if you dont usually go to church,if can recommend it for a lift to the week,bit like filling up my car with petrol,does me for the week.Read the Sunday papers,decided to clean out the inside of the car,four months of winter inside,it was filthy and with the weather being so good,Id run out of excuses,got my dyson out to it also,car is now gleaming like a new pin.Well I will be told tomorrow if my application for voluntry severance has been approved and when it takes effect from,fingers crossed for good news.Just thinking,with all the new spare time I will have on my hands I could be in here for hours every day,does that not warm the cockles of your heart at the thought? did I hear some groaning there?.Well just gone five pm,think I will drop by later to see if anyone else has paid a call.byee.

Good morning all - here it is still morning. Baking a new batch of granola this morning, after a cup of joe (that's coffee.) Gray, not so cold out there, no plans for the day.

Had guests over last night and M and I made quite a nice meal without a speck of meat. But lots of flavor. One vegetarian at the table, but everyone likes fancy beans, grain pilaf, mixed green salad, homemade bread, brussels sprouts and carrots, lemon bars and blueberry ice cream, red wine and champagne, right?

Finally pulling out of my chemo funk from Friday a week ago. And starting to think about the scan in a week and a half...

Oscar night - we've seen 8 of the 10 up for best movie. I recommend The King's Speech most often, but I wouldn't guarantee it will be the winner. We like to see movies on the big screen, but forego the soda and popcorn! We have a couple of pretty nice theaters to choose from, with seats the are very comfortable and rooms that are well kept. Still, a bit pricey.

Hello, how are you lol! Just got to the hotel in Fort Lauderdale. Our friends aren't here yet. Stan is checking us in and guess what I saw right here in the lobby! This computer with internet slick as can be.

Read first so will have to make this short. They ask you to limit your stay. Annette, Eric and Stephanie, you get the gold stars.

Got to go the man is unloading, darn lol.

Judy in Fort Lauderdale

Good afternoon! 3:02PM here. It's about 30 and grey and cloudy. Randy is out plowing snow. I'm with you Eric, I start out every week with Sunday church, lots of singing and praising. I love that. Then we went out for some breakfast, and coupon clipping, and off to the grocery store. We'll all set for the week now!

I have laundry to do, but not really looking forward to that. Was so sick for 2 weeks, but starting to feel better, so tonight Randy will vacuum the floors, so I can mop them tomorrow. We have both carpet and tile, but with the dogs, we vacuum both surfaces before i mop. This week I begin my new regime of cleaning the home. I had a schedule made out which I know I won't keep, but I'll try!

Yeah, Judy got to Ft. Lauderdale and is on her way!

Stephanie, that meal sounds so delicious! Glad you are pulling out of the chemo funk. I'm not a movie buff though. I'm like Annette, if I watch one, it's on DVD. WE get them from Netflix pretty cheaply. But I hate all that Hollywood Hoopla, so most likely will not watch the Oscars tonight.

Eric, I hope you get the news you want tomorrow on the severance! I think you will. And then we get so much more of you! How nice.

Well, off to load some laundry, read some paper, and hope that Randy decides to cook dinner tonight!

MI Judy

Just wanted to say Eric - I pm'd Libby the day you mentioned not seeing her for a while - really getting worried. Perhaps since this is the third "worry" Katie can send her an email.

Judy - what are we gonna do without you - I hope the days go by slowly and you have a great time - and I hope ours go fast while we miss you!

Annette