Lost my Dad

My dad lost his battle with NSCLC on March 19, 2011

My dad not only battled stage IV LC, but bronchitis, pneumonia, and gout in the 5 months since his diagnosis. He was misdiagnosed and by the time he was correctly diagnosed, he was stage IV. We found out that it had spread to his bones in January after he completed his 1st round of treatment.

He kept his loving, positive spirit from start to finish. He never complained or was angry. I'm in awe of him. He's my hero. I am so blessed and proud to have had him as my dad.

I am so grateful for this site. I walked into each doctor visit well educated thanks to all the advice and info I received here. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Praying for you all.

Lisa

Lisa, I am so sorry to read this today. My condolences to you and your family and friends. Any time you need us we are here to help still. Remember all the good times together and not the bad things that Cancer did. Your Dad had wonderful care and support from loving friends and family..

• 2 weeks later...

Lisa,

I am sorry at your loss of a wonderful Dad,please pass on my sympathy to all of your family.I also wish to thank you for your kind words of support to all the carers and survivors here,please keep in touch.

• 3 weeks later...