Thursday's air...

Snowflake

...and this afternoon calls for grocery shopping and pancake bosom. Yee-haw, pass the ham key, talk about a boob job! I'll have to find a bicycle tire pump to bring home afterwards and have hubby pump the darned things back up! :lol:

Taking Mom with me if she's feeling up to it. She's escaping the house after 48 hours of "taking it easy" after her heart cath. Not a long day out, she can sit and relax while I get squeezed, then a short outing at the store for some necessities and back home again...

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Play nice!

Morning All! Becky you are so funny. I had to read ahead to see what the "pancake bosom" was LOL. Your outing with your mom sounds perfect to me. Haven't been out since about 3 pm on Tue.

The first couple of hours of my morning was good (except that it started at 4 am!). Tea, toast and feeling o.k. Naseau started about six. My morning routine includes pacing up and down the length of the coach off and on to try to see if gas is the problem. If that doesn't work, Zofran and a couple of crackers. Final step is this--trying distraction.

Eric, you must be so excited. Retirement right over the horizon with your trip to the US soon after. Wow!

Suggested Stan take a day of from running to get the kid at 6 am, back to Denny's, then back to his house to run the dog, then to school. He's taking his walk instead. Wish I had something exciting to say but no. Stepanie, you are my inspiration now. This taxotere is kicking my butt. Will try to get back later to see who checks in.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

Morning all - Here I am at work with my nephew sitting across the desk from me - and yes I can hear that ...music.... even though he has head phones on - One of us is going to be hanging from the ceiling before the day is over.

Becky - pancakes - I was scared when I went for them in August but had the nicest tech ever - she must have had an inflate button that she hit afterwords and I'm sure that it is all her fault that I put on that extra few pounds.

Judy - I don't know whether to wish you felt better or be glad that you don't (you know they say if it sucks it is working) - Kinda wish for both. But I do know you are feisty enough to win the battle - so put on those boxing gloves and get busy.

I suppose I will have to try and get some work done - this is wearing me out.

Annette

Hi Annette,

Just a quicky,so busy at work(honest Injun) but did you catch my last post in Wed Air?.Catch you all later after the bowling.

Eric - I did catch your post - and sent an email to Keith to see when he has to go back to classes - after I find out I'll know more and let you know - I know I can put in a vacation request for as many days as you want to stay so that is no problem. I'll send you a pm after I get details from Keith -

Now I am really getting excited - dates to plan - who can work...

Annette

...and then, the phone rings. Further tests of my thyroid and B-12 levels are normal, but I am not (no news there, right?). Scheduling an MRI of the brain - 5:30 a.m. next Wednesday or 12:30 (noon) on Easter Sunday. Hmmm, that was a no-brainer. Guess I don't have to play tug-of-war between my family and the in-laws on where we'll be having Easter this year! lol

I was so hoping it was just a medication fix, dammitall! What a freakin' week! I sure hope they don't get the tests confuse and take pictures of the girls while crushing my head... :roll:

Oh my Becky. You use humor so well, even when you must be so scared. Hopefully they will come back from the brain thing and tell you that nothing's there! LOL! There's my gallows humor. Had two brain scans this year. So happy when they told me it was empty.

Your reference to pancakes cracked me up. I agree with Annette, I think they have the air compartment there cause mine came back to life just fine. Er....as fine as 56 y/o's tata's can! LOL

Judy, I'm with Annette, if it's working then it's all worth it! Taxotere kick cancer's butt!

Sunny here, nice. 50 degrees. Nice.

Will try to write more later. Am running late.

Take care!

Judy in MI

LOL - so, I took a picture of one of my pancakes with my phone, just so I could show hubby how much they squish 'em. Seriously.

Of course, I took the picture of the horizontal squish, not the diagonal-pull-it-out-of-the-armpit angle, cuz that one HURTS!

Entertaining yet another headache. Wonderful. Not a migraine (yet), just a headache. I think it was brought on by the cologne my son just bathed in before running out for a Slurpee...but boy, he sure smelled purty! :roll: The poor DOG had a sneezing fit when he breezed by her, too...

Could use a good night of sleep tonight.