on Facebook? VOTE FOR US

KatieB

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunity ... rc=twitter

This is your chance to help CHASE donate $5 million to your favorite charities, (ie LUNGevity!) So use all ten of your votes and be sure to share with friends.

Let's help LUNGevity benefit from this great contest to fund lung cancer research!!

Thank you! Only 12 days to vote...please help us win!!!

I tried - but says I have to "like" Chase Community Giving -- and I keep "trying" to like it, but when I go back to Lungevity to vote - it just keeps saying I have to like Chase Community . . . what am I doing wrong? I'm sure it something really obvious!

Diane

Very easy from the Facebook page.

Can you put a Vote button on the LUNGevity Home page or at the top of the Forums? It takes a boat load of folks to win one of these - I know someone who enlisted her daughter's friends for the last week to tweet and Facebook everyone they knew almost continuously. It worked, but it took a lot of effort.

ARGH. I've been trying for days and nothing happens when I click the Vote button. I already "like" them from last year, so that isn't the problem. Looks like from their page that I'm not the only one having the problem. I'll keep trying though.

Thanks Stephanie - finally figured it out through Facebook. Although getting my vote to show up still took about 10 minutes -- wish I was more computer savy -- but I think they could have made it easier for those of us who are just not with it.