Sat.air 2 Once wasn't enough - attn. moderator

Muriel

Good morning/afternoon/etc. Someone has gone crazy on our message boards. Toopsaitte or something like that has added a reply to just about every topic on the board and, to one of my favorite boards, repeated the reply - if you can call it that - 4 (that's FOUR) times. Hope someone can delete all this junk.

Judy in MI: I remember bizarre weather patterns some years we lived in Kalamazoo. Spring isn't spring without rain, I think, but still it seems as tho. you have had enough. FYI: I think when you mix Labrador Retriever genes with another breed, you may very well get a dog with strong hunting instincts. Good luck. Do the squirrels have rabies? Are the puppy's immunization up to date (I'm sure they are)? In case he gets one, hope he has learned the command "drop it." Years ago, my choc. lab picked up a live small bird of some sort and didn't know what to do with it. I watched it happen and told her to drop it. She did. The bird kind of shook all over and flew away. I think Jenna was glad to be rid of it, too.

KY Judy: hope your visit at the mousehouse is fun. We haven't been there for about 4 years. Which park(s) are you visiting?

Enough for today - it's 1:15 here.

Muriel

Well, I figured out how to delete the pick up artist, just can't figure out how to merge this post into the original Saturday Air...ah well, if I were perfect, the earth would have to revolve around me, changing gravity and all kinds of things like tides and time-keeping... I'll sacrifice and not be so perfect so things don't change too much on the planet.

Yep, Saturday. What a great day for a nap! I took one this morning with hubby when he came home from work, he's still sleeping and I'm thinking about going back and joining him. Nice to have someone to cuddle with, even if I have to fight for covers and roll him over to still the snoring for a bit.

Oh yeah, will put dinner in the cooker and nod off again. Can hardly keep my eyes open! May just drop by later, if I'm up alone, but try to pay attention to him when he's home and awake, since it's rare that he is lately.

Hi you two!

Yeah, Muriel, I saw the pick up artist posts everywhere! All I could do was hit the red exclamation point, and hoped that it alerted one of the moderators of this page. I'm not a moderator on the Just for Fun page, so I couldn't do anything about it!

Becky, there is a moderator control panel that you can go to to merge posts. I don't know where my original went, maybe it all got deleted. That's okay. I didn't have much to say anyways! LOL

I'm tired today. I don't remember a lot of coughing last night, but Randy said I was up half the night with it. Have no idea? Allergies are kicking in, but not like that during the day. Who knows?

Well, I got groceries, and now I need to put them away. See you all later!

Judy in MI

No prob Becky. But in the future, it's at the bottom left of the posts. Quick Mod something or other. You hit on the drop down box, and it will let you move, merge, delete and more. I've never had to do it yet, but I'm thinking merge would be the solution!

I know, we don't get to moderate often enough to remember all the options!

Judy in MI