One more tragic event

jaminkw

I may be gone a couple of days. This is all alot to process. My brave niece MJ lost her six year battle with chronic breast cancer last night. She is the daughter of my sister Dottie, herself a lc survivor who just finished a long series of chemo following her lobectomy. She is also the same sister who buried her husband a bare month ago. He died suddenly after they discovered he had a rare brain cancer. MJ was 45 years old and leaves a grieving husband and 13-yr-old triplets.

An odd thought has been going thru my mind and this is the place where we can say anything. My sister's husband Bob could not have handled burying his only daughter (they also have 3 sons). And Bob was starting to show signs of serious health issues. His passing freed my sister to go to Chicago and spend the last couple of weeks with MJ. She was with her when she died. It sounds awful to say but I can't help thinking it.

Prayers for the Beetel and Jones families please. They are very religious and are certain to feel the comfort of your prayers.

Judy in KW

My thoughts , Prayers , and condolences to You and the whole Family Judy. This is more than anyone can deal with and your doing great in the face of all of it!!! Hugs to You and Always around!

Judy I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you and all of your family.

Please don't feel bad about what you said. I really believe that things happen the way they do and it the order they are supposed to. When my youngest brother died at 37 years old the first thought I had was that he would be the first because he could never have dealt with losing a family member. Within just a few years of his death we lost 2 more brothers and my mom.I know that I was right. There was no way he could have coped.

My prayers for all of your sisters family and for you.

Judy,

I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you all. You always hear people say that God doesn't give us more than we can bear but sometimes I just have to wonder, this seems like more than anyone can bear. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Katy