MOM IS NED!!!

shineladysue

Mom called me as my sister ( Bonnie Jones) was driving her home from the doctor's office and she said "are you ready for this?" ... "I'm NED!!!".. "The doctor says there is no evidence of disease anywhere" on the PET Scan. This is a little over 3 years past diagnosis, after having 2 wedge sections and ultimately having cyberknife 1 & 1/2 years ago.. YAY Cyberknife!!! To this day, my mom gives extra thanks to Joel and Maryanne for sharing Joel's cyberknife experience and giving her the courage to go through it... So, first thanks to God and second thanks to all the family and friends who have been supportive and kept her in your thoughts and prayers. She wanted me to be sure and convey how very much it means to her that all of you have been here for her. So on behalf of my mom and my family , thank you lcsc family.. we love you.

Love,

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Sue,you have just put a great big happy smile on my face,please pass on my good wishes to your Mum,may she have many years to come of such results.