Stanley came home and the Boston walk is.......

Geri

open for business! Mark your calendars

November 5th Castle Island, S. Boston

This will mark my 10th aniversary since dx and I'm still lung cancer free. If you're anywhere in the area I'd love to say Hi.

Please join us, we need your support to find the cure.

See you there

Geri

Geri -

My daughter just told me that she has signed up to be on the planning committee. (I am so proud of her!)

God willing I will be at the walk again this year - last year I was too shy to bother you with a hello - this year I won't be!! Thank you for all the work you do -

peace - Janet

Geri, so good to see you and Janet. Wow on that 10 years. I know it hasn't been easy for you. Janet, I still think of your animal farm. Hope you're still enjoying it.

I keep an eye on these cancer events. One day, someday I'm going to be well enough to feel I can fly to one. Boston, I love Boston.

Judy in KW

Hey Janet please come and say hello at this walk, I look forward to meeting you.

I met your daughter at our last meeting, that is as long as her name begins with B. A very friendly and willing young woman - I'm loking forwardto knwing her better.

Take care

Geri