Making the mask in the morning!!

bobmc

Heck, David A., I thought I was being original! One year when my kids were young (they're all in their 20s now) I had purchased a Halloween mask that came in molded plastic packaging. The packaging was shaped exactly like the face mask, so I made an ice face to float in the punch bowl.

Ms.Stewart has been a big part of my battle against the cancer. Whenever I practice "guided imagery" as a way to jump start my immune system I imagine that all of my cancer cells look just like tiny blonde Martha Heads (think the old PacMan game), and I knock those Martha Headed Cancer Cells into oblivion using an imaginary copper spatula with a hand carved teak handle. :) I always feel so much better afterwards!

Hi Bob,

Looks like you and I are starting at ground zero together on the WBR thing.You have been there before but looks like you and your family are well-trained at crossing difficult bridges from the photo.I am going to post one as soon as I get time and figure it out.Naming the tumors sounds like a great idea.Mine are not small and maybe I am a bit too optimistic but they have now become formally known as going once,going twice and gone.I wish you and yours the very best and you are getting a whole bunch of prayers from down this way. :lol:

One more thing Bob.I can feel the excitement in your post about finally getting something started.I share that excitement.Seems like it took forever although it all happened so fast as I look back.God was working big time in my case.Two appointment cancellations while I was in the office got me right in after thinking that I had a 2 week wait.I am ready for the mask now. :lol:

I tried to post this a few minutes ago but got locked up.I hope it doesn't post twice.I just had to say that I may need a new mask now.My face is distorted from laughing at all these responses.Laughter is the best medicine.Got my second brain zap today and my mask is prettier than Bob's.And I don't have to worry about hair loss.Been bald forever.When all this is over I may let my eyebrows grow out and comb them back. :lol:

bob,

i got it. paint the mask with the exact same features as your face now. put little pieces of paper over the eye holes and color them too. then attach a little rubberband and attach it to the back of your head now and wear your clothes backwards into the radiation appt. then when they are talking to the mold face and your ignoring them spin your head around like in exorcist and say the radiation has caused you too grow another face.

or wear it inside your collar like that hard lemonde commerical with the evil head that burps allot and checks out chicks racks. and when they go to slap your face for staring at their "attributes" they can slap the mold face instead of you.

just thoughts to try out.

I can hear the qvc guy now "One of a kind mold of Bobmc-hurry up and order only 500 left!"

I always thought that ONE OF A KIND meant that there was ONLY ONE!!! Don't fear, Bob, we know your true value, truly ONE OF A KIND!!

I don't know, for Halloween I can see a Austin Powers knockoff thing going...bobmc and mini-me.

I agree, the frozen face in the punch bowl, too good!

Bob, we're with you 110%!! Knock those tumors on their a$$!!!! Deb