My New Life

ronvrens

Hi all from Ghana.

Well my company has decided to transfer me to Ghana fof an unknown time. this comes at at just the right time due to a relationship that did not work out and was becoming a bit nasty.

This has made me realise one thing. Pat never let me down and supported me in my carreer. I now realise what a wonderful wife and friend i had in Pat and I now miss her so much.

There is going to be a number of adjustments in my life as we are in a secluded area in Ghana but the company cares well for us

I will be here for 10 weeks and then at home for 2 weeks

Here are a few pictures of the accomadation camp where we stay. I will update as time goes bye

Thanks to everyone for the continued support

Ronnie

post-41562-141270979312_thumb.jpg

post-41562-14127097932_thumb.jpg

post-41562-141270979326_thumb.jpg

Looking good there Ron! Sorry bout the relationship issues but never give up! I don't and there is someone out there for all of us just takes time to find them! :wink:

Ron,

It's looks a bit spartan there, but not too bad. The following photos with a pool and a dining hall - some people pay plenty for all-inclusive holidays! Hope you aren't working too long of hours and that you double enjoy your time off at home (and see the family!)